The company undertakes all aspects of construction, including new build dwellings, commercial building work and groundworks, as well as specialist work in niche sectors.
Demonstrating its commitment to providing a professional and comprehensive service, the business carries out its own groundwork utilising its own plant.
The company is being offered for sale to facilitate the majority shareholder's retirement plans.
- Member of the NHBC, as well as being a Gold member of Constructionline.
- Serves clients in the commercial, groundworks, residential, and other specialist building industries.
- Benefits from long-standing collaborative relationships with a number of professional organisations.
- Maintains strong, long-standing relationships with clients, some of which span over a decade.
- Operates from two premises that are owned by the Managing Director and can be included in the sale of the business.
- Strong second-tier management team in place.
- Scope to take on additional projects, especially in specialist sectors.
- Turnover in excess of £25m in YE22, with an adjusted EBITDA of £2.8m.
- Significant forward order book and pipeline, including a confirmed contract worth £1.3m and a prospective contract worth almost £5m.