Opportunity to acquire a well-established energy brokerage business.
• The Company was established in 2006 and is able to offer its clients efficient energy supply through its large Energy Buying Groups.
• The company offers efficient management of utilities and services to both businesses and residential users.
• The Company trades from a leasehold premises in the Lincolnshire.
• Annual turnover for year ended 30 November 2021 was £434,00 and 30 November 2020 was £946,000.
• Employs 5 staff (in addition to the director), the Company also utilises 8 freelance consultants.
• Reason for Failure – the pandemic saw the level of trade reduce significantly, which resulted in liabilities accruing. Due to the reduced trade the Company is experience cashflow difficulties which has resulted in HM revenue and Customs issuing a winding up petition against the Company.
• The deadline for offers is: 12.00 noon on 29 July 2022
• Further information: Should you be interested in obtaining further information regarding this opportunity please contact the persons below. Please note that you will be required to complete and sign a confidentiality undertaking before additional information is provided to you.