Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Incorporated just over 8 years ago this business has grown steadily year on year and now operates 3 branches and owns four flight simulators. The company also partners with all the major gift suppliers and also has contracts with 2 major full motion flight simualtor companies allowing them to offer full motion training and experiences. The company also has a full compliment of staff and is now almost completely autonomous. This will allow any new owner to focus on business strategy, development or just having fun as an instructor. The company is award winning and is often seen or heard on television and radio.
Channels to market:
1) Offering flight experiences to the general public mainly via its own website and a network of leading UK suppliers
2) Providing non certified professional training to commercial pilots via a professional pilot focused website
3) Has relationships with all the worlds leading hardware suppliers offering a yet to be tapped ability to resell flight simulator hardware and software.
The day to day operation of the business is almost entirely autonomous and the current director spend less than 2-3 days per month active in the business. The business has 3 operations staff that look after the day to day running of the business and 30 zero hour contract flight instructors.
All branches operate approx 6 to 7 days per week and at present all slots are booked several months in advance.
Engineering is managed via a third party engineer and by internal staff.
This is a new and growing market and this company is well placed with an award winning website that receives more than 25,000 visitors per month, an active Facebook and twitter following with many thousands of likes, duplicating the success currently achieved within the UK but on an international basis the business is well placed to grow into a world wide market leader.
This opportunity would be perfect for:
- A person with an interest in aviation looking for a profitable turnkey business with healthy order book and good cash flow
- A high net-worth individual looking to add a marketing / sales manager to continue to grow the business whilst receiving good monthly return and the fun of owning and developing an aviation business
- An investor looking for a business perfect to develop into a world wide master franchise
With the right time and financial investment we could see this business developing into a serious multinational franshise, a professional training facility or even just a fun lifestyle business that pays a corporate level of salary each month to its new owner.
If interested, please contact the seller through the form on this page.
Shoreham Airport - West Sussex
Sywell Airport - Northamptonshire
Bacup - North Manchester
Sywell Property - Leasehold with lease renewed every 12 months (currently 0 months remaining)
Shoreham - 3 years into a 5 year lease
Manchester - 2.4 Years into a 3 Year Lease
See Information Referendum (I.M.)
We are open 7 days per week - 10am - 6pm
The current Director is willing to be flexible with their continued involvment, the business model is quite straitforward and would not require more than a 1 month handover, however the current director is happy to remain contactable for a period of time after handover.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business