Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
PROFITABLE FISH & CHIPS TAKEAWAY, AMIDST RESI PDE OF SHOPS, OUTSKIRTS OF GOSPORT, HANTS. Retirement sale – Estb. by Vendor 23 years ago. Eye catching shop, superbly fitted with 4 pan Florigo range. Rear potato prep rm. S/C & sep. metered 2 bed maisonette above. Gas CH. Yard with parking. T/O on application. High GP. Open 6 days & closed at 8/9 pm. Scope for website & deliveries. - £350,000 + S.A.V. Freehold (Ref. C.3805)
• From the yard a flight of metal steps lead up to a self-contained and separately metered maisonette above the business
• The maisonette has the benefit of triple glazed windows to the front of the building and gas central heating
• The maisonette comprises, on the first floor: a kitchen/dining room with fitted cupboards and a gas central heating boiler. There is also a good size lounge and a single bedroom
• On the second floor there is an L-shaped dormer double bedroom and a shower room with large walk-in shower cubicle, toilet and wash hand basin
Situated amidst a residential parade of shops on the outskirts of the naval town of Gosport.
• Eye-catching shop is approached across a tarmac forecourt and has an aluminium single frontage with glazed entrance door to one side
• Superbly fitted with a 4-pan Florigo frying range, with adjoining service and wrap counter that spans the width of the shop
• In addition there is a touch-screen Epos till, an ice cream freezer, a double door drinks display fridge, a milkshake maker and illuminated menu board
• To the rear of the range there is a kitchen area that includes: 2 commercial microwave ovens, 2 upright chillers and a fish keep, etc.
• The potato preparation room is located at the rear of the shop and includes: 2 chest freezers, a 56lb bag potato peeler, a 56lb bag potato chipper, stainless steel prep tables and a commercial sink unit
• Adjoining the potato prep room there is a staff toilet with wash hand basin
• A service road to the rear of the parade gives access to an enclosed block and concrete surfaced yard, which offers parking for a small car
Offering tremendous scope for the introduction of website ordering facilities and local deliveries as well as potential to open later in the evening and open on Sunday.
Open Monday to Saturday lunchtimes from 11.45 AM to 1.30 PM, reopening in the evenings from 4.45 PM until 9.00 PM (8.00 PM on Saturday). Closed Sunday and Bank Holidays.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business