Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Designs, prototypes and oversees the manufacture of an extensive range of precision engineered parts for use across heavy industry. The company's lengthy history sees it with access and expertise to produce parts for global manufacturers, and with the technical design and calibration capability to reverse engineer other parts. The company's extensive network of subcontractors and suppliers ensures industry-leading manufacture times, delivering major orders to clients worldwide.
• A critical supplier of vital spare parts to the transport industry, projecting significant growth over the next decade.
• Excellent relationships with hundreds of suppliers and subcontractors worldwide allows for the swift fulfilment of client orders.
• Lengthy relationships with key clients provide a keen understanding of requirements and reliable success when tendering for opportunities.
• Speed and quality of production greater than that of competitors, including original manufacturers.
• Lean management structure - able to continue without shareholder involvement - skilled in company operation.
• Adept at reverse engineering products, with in-house facilities for inspection, calibration, and testing.
• Actively approach numerous potential clients, with a view to providing spare parts that the company is already skilled in fabricating.
• Continue to deliver a quality service to existing major clients, which are predicting significant increases in demand in the coming years as they both expand and rectify recent years of underinvestment.
• Ideal bolt-on for an existing engineering company to enter or expand into the transport sector via the acquisition of a company with decades of experience.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business