Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Situated in one of the South West’s most charming seaside villages, The Queens Arms is everything you would want from a village pub. Slapton itself is located on the A379 coast road between Kingsbridge & Dartmouth and to the west of the Slapton Ley nature reserve. The area is immensely popular with summer visitors and second homeowners, with Slapton well known as a key location for the rehearsals of the D-Day landings for which, at the village of Torcross stands a restored Sherman tank raised from the nearby seabed in 1984.
Slapton is a small, but thriving hamlet with two pubs, a village shop, church and numerous caravan & camping sites nearby. The towns of Kingsbridge (7 miles) and Totnes (13 miles) are close by with the Devon Expressway picked up at the latter which links to the main motorway network at Exeter. The pub is positioned in a central location, and just a short walk to all local amenities and of course, the beach.
• Our Ref: CD-10210
• Charming internal trade areas (56+)
• Award winning external seating for C. 80
• Good size two-bedroom owner’s acc.
• Central location and car park for C. 10
• Same ownership for 20+ years
• Home cooked food – wide ranging menu
• Excellent turnover and profits
• Close to amenities and beach
• FH Price: £695,000 Guide Price
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business