Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The Bagby Inn is described in brief as follows:-
* Situated in a popular village in the heart of North Yorkshire
* Comprises lounge bar with servery, games room (formerly 22 cover restaurant) and dining area with 24 covers
* Spacious catering kitchen
* Large 4 bed first floor flat
* External terrace / smokers area & car park
* The property has an EPC asset rating of E 105
PRICE: £265,000 FOR THE FREEHOLD, BUSINESS GOODWILL, FIXTURES AND FITTINGS PLUS STOCK AT VALUATION
From York/Easingwold in the south head along the A19 towards Thirsk, and the village of Bagby is well signposted, being off to the right, being 4 miles or so south of Thirsk. From Thirsk leave the town centre, following the signposts to York (A19) and again the village is signposted off this road to the left. From the A170 from the Helmsley and Pickering direction turn off to the left, again 3 miles or so before Thirsk, following the signposts to Bagby. The property is easily found in the centre of the village.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business