Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Popular licensed Café & Takeaway in Street, Somerset
• Desirable main road trading position
• Next to a major Outlet Shopping Village
• Well-presented throughout
• Healthy turnover and profits with scope to improve
• Excellent local reputation
• Valuable inventory of quality fixtures & fittings
• Highly visible trading position
• Plenty of customer parking nearby
• Fantastic change of lifestyle opportunity
• Sensible trading hours – no evenings
• Good mix of complementary businesses nearby
Falcon Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this extremely well-presented Cafe which occupies a prime trading position on one of the main roads that runs through Street. It has been under the proud ownership of our clients since 2004 during which time they have made considerable investment and improvements. It is now reluctantly being placed on the market as the owner wishes to concentrate on their other business interests.
During our client’s stewardship the business has built up an excellent reputation for its welcoming atmosphere, fantastic food, superb value and great service.
This thriving business is mainly operated as a daytime Cafe with food being cooked to order and where all produce is sourced locally wherever possible. It is considered the premises are suitable for all types of cuisine.
The business is run by our client with help from a dedicated team of full and part time staff. It generates a turnover in the region of £134,000 per year with healthy gross profit margins. There is tremendous potential to increase the turnover by possibly running a modest marketing campaign or by extending the opening hours to include Sundays and evenings.
This rarely available opportunity is not to be missed and early negotiations with Falcon Commercial come highly recommended
We are advised that the landlord will grant a new lease to suitable applicants, the details of which are to be agreed.
£13,500 per annum
Prime trading position on one of the main roads that runs through Street.
Substantial and well-maintained two storey leasehold building which is fitted and presented to high trade specifications throughout.
The premises briefly comprise:
• Ground Floor Café Area which is open plan and has seating for approximately 28 customers
• Wash up room
• First Floor café Area that currently is laid out to accommodate approximately 60 customers
• Well equipped commercial catering kitchen with extraction
• Storeroom for dry goods
• Ladies toilet
• Gents toilet
• Allocated parking space which is shared with the business next door.
• 9.30am – 4.00pm Monday – Saturday
• Closed Sunday
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business