Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Spacious, modern premises fronting onto a busy main road.
• Ground floor extends to 800 sq.ft. (74.3 sq.m).
• Fully fitted and equipped for the trade.
• Seating for up to 24 covers with scope to increase.
• Free public parking to the rear.
• LEASEHOLD ASKING PRICE £25,000
A new FRI lease is available at a commencing rental of £10,500 per annum. Full terms and conditions to be agreed.
£10,500 per annum
This business is located on the main road running through this expanding town which lies on the A167 between Chester le Street and Birtley The town is enjoying some significant investment which includes new housing on the outskirts and a new Morrisons supermarket in the town centre.
Comprises a ground floor lock up unit. The premises are currently laid out to provide a seating area and collection point at the front of the unit with a large service and cooking area behind. There is an additional rear preparation area with access out into the yard which leads into a large free public car park.
Reluctantly selling due to a change in their personal circumstances.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business