Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Trading petrol station (4 pumps).
• Retail area - 110.1 m² (1,185 ft²)
• Large Workshop area - 341.73 m² (3,678 ft²)
• Additional Workshop space - 51.65 m² (556 ft²)
• Prominent main road frontage.
• Huge potential to develop retail sales.
• Rare market opportunity.
• Freehold Price - £395,000
The property is located on the main A694 which runs between Gateshead, Rowlands Gill and Consett. This is an extremely busy road and there are high levels of passing traffic.
This is a trading petrol station with ancillary MOT centre and workshops plus a car sales forecourt. The petrol station is running on a low key basis with sales in the region of 5,000 litres per month but new owners could certainly develop this with additional marketing and promotion.
The workshops are vacant at the moment and the retail sales area could be developed further to incorporate a minimart or something similar. The car sales area is rented out on a month to month basis but this area could be adapted by a new owner to offer valet or car wash services, subject to any relevant consents.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business