Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Are you looking for a business for sale in Manchester UK that can be an add on to your existing sales business or a new stand alone business. This business opportunity is based around a range of industrial products that you can wholesale into existing industrial sales outlets and sell direct from your new website which is included. You will be shown how to create and put your own brand and stamp on them. They are easy to make and are sought after in the industrial sector. This highly successful industrial sales and light manufacturing business solves problems for industry in the waste recovery sector.
This business is perfect for someone who is happy to work low hours and make exceptional profit working from home. The products solve specific waste problems that most businesses and local councils and literally every major business and industrial sector have. With pressure now on most businesses to dispose of the wet and dry industrial waste within strict environmental guidelines, these products solve the problems and what is better you can make them yourself quite easily and reap much higher profits. Forget the middleman. You make them and sell them direct to business customers. Complete onsite training and support provided including a fully loaded e-commerce website. The products and business model have been proven in Australia for over 12 years and the business is now on auto-pilot earning a 6 figure income for the owner in Australia. This is the first time offered. You will be getting first hand information on how to make a solid industrial product that is in high demand. This business is in an evergreen sector where the products are needed no matter what the economic situation is.
This business can be situated anywhere in the UK based on the Australian model. The products are unique and are priced to bring in high profit. Spillrite products sell worldwide and throughout all industries within Australia. Training will include detailed instruction on how to create/brand/promote and sell your own product designs based on existing and industry proven designs. Full onsite training in UK for 5 days and complete ongoing technical and marketing support provided. Highly profitable for very low hours. A fully functioning eCommerce website will be provided and complete training to show the new owner how to tap into this lucrative market and make a go of it. Please view all details at the following online website - spillriteturnkeybusiness.com. With low competition, this online business can be easily setup and operated from either a home office or a small factory. This business has many different angles to move forward with and targets a wide range of industries that require the products that solves their wet and dry waste problems.
The business has several distinct revenue streams.
• The Spillrite industrial drum vacuums
• Vacuum systems from other suppliers
• Associated filters, hoses and vacuum tools
• Brass fittings
• Wood working products
• Pneumatic tools
• Industrial and Commercial cleaning products
• Manual handling equipment
• Thousands of pneumatic (air powered) products that are commonly used in industry and business
• Air compressors
If you are ready to get into a business that can bring in high income for low hours and have a business that eventually just ticks over with customers coming to you every week wanting what you have and willing to pay top dollar for it, then a Spillrite product business might well be the door to the future you have been waiting to be shown.
This business can be located anywhere in the UK.
Work from home or add to your existing sales business.
Huge expansion potential through development of associated products and tapping into the huge European market. Promotion through using existing re-sellers of industrial products.
This business is an exact copy of the successful Australian operation.
10-20 hours per week.
eCommerce website setup and loaded with Spillrite products and content. The website will be managed by Spillrite unless otherwise agreed. The website will be the new owners shopfront.
The website can be loaded with whatever products new owner decides to add to the existing range.
Onsite training in your home town for 5 days included in price.
• Understand the theory of vacuum - 4 hours minimum
• Theory of Hazardous waste vacuums - 4 hours minimum
• Filtration and cyclones - 2 hours
• Pneumatics - 2 hours
• PD blowers - 2 hours
Vacuum design and construction
• Basics of building a vacuum
• Understanding metal and how it behaves
• Theory of vacuum vessels and their weak points
• How to spot opportunities in your area
• How to convert an electric vacuum to an air operated one
• Driving around your industrial areas to pinpoint opportunities - 1 day
• Air powered vacuums
• PD blowers
• Electric vacuums
• A visit to your local hardware store - its amazing what you can find
How to create products with profit in mind
• How to double your money with explosion proof vacuums
• The concept around explosion proof vacuums
• Sizing up the competition
• Non standard vacuums create huge money opportunities - Stainless Steel vacuums and drums
Determining the right vacuum & application
• General fluids
• General dry waste
• Flammable fluids
• Explosive dusts
• Vertical lift
• Hose size and length
• Understanding power versus result
• Tools and hose
Running your business
• Product demonstrations
• Website - sending content to STB
• Website - sending images to STB
• Dealing with offshore suppliers
• Accepting payments
• 30 day accounts
• Foreign transactions
• What industrial customers expect
• Purchase orders
• How to market your business and products
• Basic marketing principles
• How to get the most out of your marketing
Quoting and selling
• How to quote
• How to do a demonstration
• How to sell
• How to listen to the customer
• Domain names
• Pneumatic safety
• Height safety
• Vacuum safety
• Danger areas in vacuums
• Drum collapse
Assembling your first vacuum
• Drum Lid Vacuums
• Drum Top Vacuums
• Drum pumps
• Trolley vacuums
• Gutter vacuums - (premium package only)
• Cyclone vacuums
• Good customer service
• Bad customer service
• Ten commandments of Customer Service
• Handling phone calls
• What to do when you don't know the answer
Testing what you have learnt
• Matching a problem to a vacuum
• Wet vacuum quote
• Dry vacuum quote
• Explosion proof vacuum quote
Images and content
• How to take a photo of your product
• How to write content for your products
• Who are they
• How can you use them
• How to protect yourself from them
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business