Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The Shipwrights Arms has received much investment over recent times and now represents an outstanding freehouse in one of the finest positions in Cornwall. The property has many original features, from exposed wooden beams, low ceilings, flagstone slate floors, exposed stone walls all set in a charming riverside setting and comes to the market lovingly restored with a robust turnover and excellent profits - which continue to improve.
• Our Ref: CD-10069
• 18th Century thatched freehouse
• Significant recent investment
• Charming internal areas with covers for 92+. Tiered external terraced areas with seating for 110+
• 3 Bedroom owner's accommodation
• Car park, private slipway and jetty for 6+ boats, Owned water frontage and pontoon
• Net t/o c. £700,000 with high ANP
• Plans approved for 5 letting bedrooms and a larger car park
• FH Price: £1,395,000 Guide Price
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business