There has been a building on this site since 1689. An historic Grade II listed building with accommodation on four floors with cellar below. Offering a choice of office suites to the front and rear, connected by an impressive staircase and lift.
There is around 7,000 square feet of accommodation, benefiting from central heating and the building was re-furbished in 2012 by the owners at the time Torridge District Council to provide comfortable and modern offices.
The council owned the site from 1974 up to January 2022 when the current owner acquired the property to create a community office hub. The premises have potential for a variety of uses.
This large group of offices is now available to rent as single room or larger office suites at each floor, all connected by a communal lift.
The asking rent is £8.75 per square feet per annum plus VAT details upon request with new leases available for a term of years to be agreed between parties. There will be a service charge for contribution towards maintenance and upkeep of the common parts as well as insurance.
There will be a meeting room available for common use by reservation and at a reasonable extra fee. Each tenant will have to pay their own business rates.
This is an exciting new community business hub for the town centre.
Webbers Commercial have been appointed as sole letting agents on behalf of the new owner who acquired this property in January 2022.
All interested parties should provide rental offers in writing with trade and bank references for landlord's approval. All serious offers will be considered.