Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
News & Co can be described in brief as follows:-
* Long established newsagents
* Opportunity to trade as an off-licence - Premises Licence granted but not used currently
* Busy town centre location
* Located close to Harrogate station and the main shopping area
* Ground floor retail unit with store/office and cellar
* Easily managed with minimal staff required
PRICE: OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £19,000 FOR THE LEASE, BUSINESS GOODWILL, FIXTURES AND FITTINGS PLUS STOCK AT VALUATION
The property is currently held by way of a six year lease from 2017 at a rent of £13,250 per annum, subject to an upwards only rent review after three years. There is a tenant break clause after three years.
News & Co is located in Harrogate Town Centre, within the retail core and 200m from the railway station and 100m from the prime shopping area. The street has a good footfall and also benefits from on-street metered parking.
Sales Area 24.77 sq.m. (267 sq.ft.)
Rear Store/Office 71.90 sq.m. (77 sq.ft.)
Cellar 9.52 sq.m. (102 sq.ft.
The business currently trades from Monday to Saturday each week between the hours of 6.15am and 5.15pm.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business