Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
News & convenience store with off-lic & nat. Lottery & optional 3 bed flat above, amidst busy secondary shopping thoro’fare, in commuter town, western outskirts of southampton. Eye-catching shop with modern frontage, inset with atm. Smartly fitted air-con retail area extends to approx. 1,087 sq.ft, plus external rear store approx. 290 sq.ft. T/o £12,000 pw plus nat lot sales £1,250. Nb 14 am news rounds. Optional s/c 3 dble bed flat included with sale of freehold property or may be rented on separate ast for £9,000 pa. Lock-up shop avail with new lease at initial rental of £15,000 p.a.x. - £140,000 + s.a.v. Or £550,000 + s.a.v. Freehold. (ref. Ng.3782)
Available as freehold and leasehold
Freehold – to include the self-contained, first floor flat. However, the lock-up business and ground floor shop premises are available to be purchased with a new lease, the terms of which are negotiable, commencing at an initial rental of £15,000 per annum, exclusive. In addition, the self-contained flat is also available to rent by way of a separate AST at £750 per calendar month (£9,000 per annum).
£15,000 per annum
• Optional self-contained first floor flat is approached via a flight of stairs to the rear of the property. The flat has been modernised and extended in recent years and was noted to be pleasantly decorated at the time of inspection
• The flat comprises: a modern fitted kitchen with adjoining lounge area, 3 double bedrooms and a bathroom with shower cubicle, toilet and wash hand basin
• NB The flat is currently let on an AST and produces a rental income of £750 per calendar month (£9,000 per annum) – not verified. Full vacant possession is offered on completion, if required, or alternatively the flat is available to rent if purchased with the leasehold business
Situated amidst a busy secondary shopping thoroughfare in a commuter town on the western outskirts of Southampton.
• Eye-catching shop has a modern, blue colour frontage that is inset with an ATM, having a sliding entrance door and illuminated facia
• The air-conditioned retail area is smartly fitted and extends to approximately 1,087.4 sq.ft (101.02 m.sq.) * not measured – dimensions taken from VOA website
• The sales area includes: a service counter with 2 Epos tills, National Lottery terminal and a tobacco cupboard. There is a cascade wine and beer display fridge, a further long cascade display fridge, double sided central display gondolas, a double door display fridge, a Wall’s ice cream freezer, a wealth of shelving, a grey colour tiled floor covering and an acoustic tiled ceiling inset with diffused lighting
• To the rear of the retail area there is an office/stock room, a staff kitchen with rear entrance door and a staff toilet
• There is vehicular access via a shared driveway to the rear of the property, where there is a yard with 3 car parking spaces and an external store that has electric roller lifting doors and extends to approximately 290.2 sq.ft (26.96 m.sq) * not measured – dimensions taken from VOA website
Other business interests.
The shop opens at 6.00 am and closes at 11.00 pm – 7 days
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business