Situated in the pretty hamlet of Allerford, forming part of the Holnicote Estate which sits within around 12,000 acres of National Trust Land on the Northern edge of Exmoor National Park.
The hamlet is just a short drive from the historic town of Porlock (2 miles West), and around 5 miles from the larger, coastal town of Minehead, a short walk to Bossington Beach and the South West coast path,
making the retreat a perfect holiday destination.
• Our Ref: CD-10223
• Situated in the pretty hamlet of Allerford
• Snug bar and restaurant with circa 30+ covers
• Courtyard dining area for 40+
• Three fantastic en-suite letting rooms
• Spacious 1-bed owners accommodation
• Out buildings and pretty gardens
• EPC rating C
• Award winning business
• LH Price: £120,000
• Rent: £20,000per annum