Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Modern and well equipped office unit, extending to 84m2.
- Modern and well equipped first floor office space extending to 84m2 in a superb town centre trading location
- Comprises 5 generously sized offices with ample storage and W.C facilities
- Benefiting from recent refurbishment throughout, including double glazed windows and modern décor
- Non-trading unit with vacant possession
- May qualify for 100% rates relief through the small business bonus scheme
9 Gordon Street enjoys a prominent town centre trading location. Huntly lies approximately 39 miles North West of Aberdeen and 66 miles East of Inverness with a population of approximately 4,300. Huntly is the main service and employment centre to the North area of Marr within Aberdeenshire.
The subject property consists of a first floor unit, with attic floor, situated in a traditional stone and slate block of two and a 1/2 storey construction. The unit extends to c84m2 and is situated close to a wide range of local amenities. The property has a single-entry point at street level which leads into a communal area complete with WCs. The first floor landing area runs the length of the property, with doors off which allow access to the multipurpose rooms. The property has an effective layout and offers 5 generously sized and well-appointed rooms, 1 of which has wash up facilities and fitted floor to ceiling storage units. The business is supported by additional male and female W.Cs on the first floor. The property is finished to a good standard throughout and benefits from extensive recent upgrades including fully double glazed windows, modern fire alarm and fresh décor. The attic provides additional overspill storage with further development potential.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business