Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This is a unique opportunity to enter the world of device recycling, whether it be mobile phones, iPads, tablets, iPods and much more. And we offer two ways for you to get started.
You know how it works. You want to upgrade your mobile phone and would like to sell on your old phone for the best price. You find a Comparison website that shows all the different prices being offered for your old model. You choose the deal that suits you best. You send your old phone in and then you receive your payment once the phone has been received and checked. There are literally thousands of these transactions happening in the UK every single day.
According to industry experts, Britain’s hoarders currently store approximately 70 million unused mobile phones within forgotten drawers and cupboards. With approximately 1,712 mobile phones being replaced every hour of every day in the UK alone, the phone recycling industry is booming. According to the Green Alliance think tank, the UK recovered 25 per cent of unwanted mobile phones back in 2010 and it predicts this figure to rise to 80 per cent by 2020. This means the device recycling industry is growing and expected to continue to grow.
So why isn't everyone jumping on the bandwagon?
- It's because the entry barriers to this industry are considered as high, margins can be tight and there is a steep learning curve. There is a lot to consider if you’re new to the field.
So how can this all be made much easier?
- Simple. You would be investing in a ready-made, ready-to-go business model with great branding and also receive personal training from an industry expert to guide you through the early steps, to be with you while you learn to walk. The business would be owned by you in its entirety.
Sounds good but what do you get with the business?
- A ready-branded, ready-made purchasing website with pre-built integration to some the leading recycling companies.
- A ready-branded, ready-made sales website that you will allow you to sell your recycled devices on to the waiting public and business buyers.
- Guidance on how to set up other highly effective and profitable sales channels, such as eBay, Amazon, etc.
- Expert guidance on how to beat your competition (actually not that difficult when you adopt a 'customer first’ approach)
- Guidance on how to provide the best customer service model and differentiate yourself from the competition.
- Ongoing start-up support to ensure your success for up to 6 months (or longer if agreed)
- Learn the most effective ways to reduce your overheads and help to maximise your profits.
- An introduction to vital industry contacts who will be your valuable supplier partners going forward.
Wait a moment, you said there two ways to get started. What’s the other?
- We’ve already said you can purchase and own the business in its entirety.
Why would you want an new owner?
- We have different businesses in other industries on the go and simply do not have the capacity to run a device recycling business full-time. Therefore it makes sense for us to either sell it on to the right buyer or bring in an active partner to help share the load.
Please note this is not a typical turn-key franchise business model. It is a unique, one-off opportunity to enter this highly lucrative industry and be ready to compete without the often frustrating hassles of setting up from scratch. You will be investing in a new exciting brand and an infrastructure that will be either yours to own in its entirety or to become an investor if that is more attractive.
What level of investment will I need?
- If purchasing the business model outright you will need the full purchase price demonstrably available (initial deposit plus the remainder in stages when getting up and running). Purchase price available on application.
- You will also need some working capital. This will be variable depending the level of operation you wish to start at. We will provide guidance on application.
- If joining as an investor then we will provide forecast models for you to select the level of investment at which you want to come in at. This is obviously a more complex arrangement so we would expect there would be a fair amount of discussion required before proceeding.
How do I know this business is for me?
- We will help answer all of your questions and we will ask questions of you too. If we feel that the opportunity may not be suitable for you then we will be upfront and let you the reasons know why. We want this business model to be successful so we want to make sure we have the right buyer or investor.
This is a business for sale. If you are interested in learning more then please get in touch and we answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Anywhere in the United Kingdom
The mobile device recycling industry
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business