Operates from leasehold premises based in South England, with remote, strategically located recruiters based across the UK.
Operating on a 24/7 basis, the company provides rapid support for its clients, with comprehensive, bespoke booking systems in place to streamline the process, and a dedicated app and timesheet module for candidates to streamline administrative functions.
In addition to clinical staff, including nurses, the company provides specialist carers for individuals with learning disabilities for both public- and private-sector clients, including a number of established nursing home groups.
315,000 care hours in total were provided in the last year.
The Directors are now offering the company for sale as part of their retirement plans.
- Average turnover for last three years of £8.7 million, with an adjusted EBITDA of £700k.
- Maintains consistently strong gross and net profit margins, averaging 17% and 9%, respectively, across the last four years.
- Turnover is anticipated to rise further as demand for the company’s specialist services continues to increase.
- Approximately 81% of turnover is supplied from the provision of nursing and healthcare support staff, with the remaining revenue being generated from the provision of specialist mental healthcare staff.
- The company benefits from high staff retention rates, with the current management team possessing the necessary skills required to manage day-to-day operations on an ongoing basis.
- There is an extensively developed, bespoke booking system in place, with a dedicated app for
The company provides for a wide range of clients, including hospitals, nursing homes and prisons. A total of 70 active clients are based across the UK, with some of these strong customer relationships spanning over 10 years.
Owing to the quality of its offering, the company has successfully tendered and won places on a number of major national frameworks, enabling it to supply staff for NHS trusts based across England, Scotland and Wales.
To enquire, you will need to complete our Investor Verification Process and sign a Buyer Consent Form.