Having worked alongside industry experts they have developed an incredible range of innovative equipment and solutions that can be used to manage an individual’s needs and encourage development. Many years of experience has enabled them to achieve an enviable position within the market.
- Trading has been affected by Covid-19, however, given the sector we expect business to pick up relatively quickly
- Products are manufactured to the highest standard and level of durability
- Advanced wireless connectivity throughout enables quick and easy installation and simple user control
- A strong pipeline of innovative products to help boost market share and realise growth opportunities
- Highly skilled and adaptable workforce backed by diligent cost controls
- Clients included public and private sector, retail/leisure spaces, educational and healthcare establishments with significant growth potential in the UK and overseas
- Prevalence of increasing mental health and learning difficulty awareness into wider markets supports increasing demand for these products
Turnover Y/E Dec 2019 £2.5m with normalised EBITDA of £594k
Having successfully grown the business, the shareholders are looking for an acquirer who can further drive the expansion of the company. The operational management team is retainable.
Offers invited for 100% equity.
To enquire, you will need to complete our Investor Verification Process and sign a Buyer Consent Form.