Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Manufacturer and supplier of granite and marble worktops, stone floors, tiles, granite bar tops, reception desks and counter tops
Turner Butler has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for 100% of the Issued Share Capital of a leading manufacturer and supplier of granite and marble worktops, stone floors, tiles, granite bar tops, reception desks and counter tops.
The freehold properties are also available for sale at a further £850,000 and consist of three manufacturing units, showroom and strip of land.
The Company has the following key attributes:
• Very well established business – with high levels of awareness within the construction industry
• Excellent direct supplier relationships
• Well equipped workshop and showroom
• Extensive trade and domestic customer base
• Highly trained, skilled and experienced production and installation staff
• Superb growth and expansion opportunities
• Complete turnkey operation
The Company provides an acquirer with:
• An excellent bolt on for a business already operating within the marble and granite manufacturing sector.
• An ideal starter business for anyone looking to establish a foothold within the marble and granite manufacturing sector.
• Ideal business for the investor.
For the financial year ending March 2017, the business achieved a turnover in excess of £3 million, generating a gross profit slightly in excess of £ £776,000.
The Asking Price of £1,695,000 is for a sale of 100% of the Issued Share Capital and includes Net Assets of £1,070,769 The freehold properties are a further £850,000.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business