Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Business Partnership is pleased to bring to market this long-established joinery business; specialising in bespoke timber windows, doors and conservatories for the domestic market in the West Midlands area.
From traditional sash windows to contemporary conservatories, this FENSA-accredited company provides a wide range of bespoke products made in their own factory and have an excellent reputation for quality products and services.
The company was established over 36 years ago and the vendors are now looking to retire. The centrally-located factory unit, comprising a total of 3,827 sq ft may also be available for sale by separate negotiation.
Average sales over the last 4 years is c£333k. Seller's Discretionary Income, or adjusted EBITDA: IRO £86k. ASK £195k.
- Established over 36 years with excellent reputation for quality products and service
- Design, manufacture and installation of bespoke timber windows, doors and conservatories across the West Midlands area
- Centrally-located in factory unit with c3,827 sq.ft of workshop and office space with ample parking - freehold may be available, subject to separate negotiation
- Fully equipped factory - all manufacture carried out in-house
- Would suit new owner-manager, or potential trade bolt-on
- Offers around £195k
Available as freehold and leasehold
Factory space 3,267 sq.ft; office space 560 sq.ft; toilet facilities; parking for around 6 vehicles plus on road parking.
This is a genuine retirement sale.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business