Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Manufacturer of a patented machine for hot foiling, ink-stamping and mixed media for use in the growing global multi-billion pound hobby and hand-craft market
The machine is modular, which means it can be supplied for ink-stamping only, and subsequently upgraded with a heating element, or in its comprehensive form.
Customers can also purchase a range of consumable products (dies (including bespoke designs), foils and ink stamps) for use with the machines.
The global market for the machines includes hobbyists, small business owners (hand-crafted wedding stationery), craft groups, schools, design colleges, independent studios and third party channels such as craft & hobby stores.
• Machines are fully proven, and compliant with all European regulatory requirements (they each have a CE marque).
• To date, machines have been manufactured in the UK, but opportunity to lower costs by manufacturing in China
• Proven sales channels, including TV channel: Create & Craft. Confirmed interest from Hochanda as an alternative sales channel
• Huge global market for the products – the USA Hobby & Craft marketplace alone is worth over $18bn annually. (Not currently licensed for sale in the US).
• The machines are attractive to hobbyists, because they are comparatively small, easy to use, and very flexible – they can be used to put foil designs and lettering onto paper, card, leather; they can be used for ink-stamping; they can also be used for embellishments for clothing – eg rhinestones on T-shirts; they can be used for a range of heat-generated multi-media effects using embossing powders, cold-enamelling, thermoplastic beads.
• Some stock of parts for c.200 machines included in sale, together with various accessories (remainder of parts stock available by negotiation with principal shareholder).
• Plastic injection moulding tooling costing £100,000 included in the sale.
• Outstanding opportunity for a company wishing to diversify, or an individual seeking a unique offering with huge market potential.
Manufacturing is outsourced, and so the business can be relocated to wherever the buyer wishes - there will be a requirement for space for stocking parts and finished product.
Huge - the global market for hobby & craft products is enormous - the USA alone is worth $18Bn+
There are other machines available for hobbyists, but they are more difficult to use, bulkier, and do not have the multi-use functionality of this product. The Information Memorandum gives full details
Current owner doesn't have the time to invest in building the business, due to other commitments.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business