Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This is a new/green-field franchise territory for sale, not an existing territory re-sale.
Exciting opportunity for the right candidate!
Some of our territories come with existing local authority and NHS contracts ready to start all sourced by our Franchise Management team
Join the other 26 like minded business entrepreneurs and be part of the My Homecare success story in 2018.
MY HOMECARE FRANCHISE
• Want to be your own boss and thinking of opening a care company?
• Consider being provided with all the industry knowledge from existing company owners and supported by a rapidly growing National Franchise?
All levels of experience catered for. We provide all the expert training and support you will need in your new business venture.
In January 2018 we will be launching our new monthly “Falling Fee”. Unlike many similar business opportunities available we are introducing a “Falling Fee” that rewards you as your business grows instead of penalising you, leaving you to retain more profits for your efforts.
“I feel as though I could not have made a better choice by investing in My Homecare. I was initially concerned that perhaps due to their low prices that the support and guidance may not be as good as other companies however, David and his team have been amazing with both support and guidance. Since starting the business over 12 months ago, although there has been stressful times, with My Homecare’s support and guidance I have been able to really grow a successful business. David is always there and is always supportive, in an emergency he has even come from one end of the country to the other to help me"
Danny Sampson, My Homecare Crowborough
Our franchise offers transparent pricing, benefits and all unnecessary costs to you stripped bare.
Opened in October 2015 we now provide everything you need to open your company, using our proven care services and industry expertise. We facilitate a “no frills” approach to the right people to assist them start a quality care service in a cost effective manner.
Our experienced team provide assistance, full training and on-going direction to start you trading and establish their company as quality provider of domiciliary care, registered with the governing body in your territory. Care Quality Commission/Care Inspectorate.
We have no unnecessary expensive components, less sales team overheads, built for purpose training facilities and if you have registered with us in 2017 we simply have the lowest costs and highest level of support for you, so as to continue to build our brand.
The team is only a phone call away for all your general enquires.
In 4 stages we:
1. Register your new limited company and provide a Business Plan with financial projections.
2. Assist you to advertise, interview and recruit the right experienced registered manager for your company. Provide advice as to size and situation of your registered office. Commence development of your own My Homecare Website. Submit your company application with the regulatory body.
3. From our registered training centre we provide all the business and care training needed for your new venture in the care industry. We pride ourselves on providing hands on practical advice from experienced, successful owners. Please enquire for further training content details.
4. Assistance at final registration meeting with the regulatory body.
“We made the right decision choosing My Homecare. David and his team have been fantastic, providing all the support and training required and is still continuing to do so. With their guidance we aim to be the best care provider within the area”
Glyn Jepson, My Homecare Yorkshire
MY HOMECARE FRANCHISE PACKAGE £16,500 + VAT (can be paid over four affordable payments)
Free Support for 3 months after registration, followed by our monthly management "Falling Fee"
Our unique "Falling Fee" starting at 1.99% of gross sales after 3 months support. Our "Falling Fee" does exactly that and will decrease as your business grows, meaning the more successful you are the more profit you will retain for your efforts.
For more in depth explanation contact us directly by filling in the short form below
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business