Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This well established business has been owned by our client since 2011 and is only for sale today due to our clients’ family commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, introducing later closing times.
15 lease from 2011, with 3 yearly rent reviews
£7,228 per annum
This business is ideally located at the end of a purpose built parade with flats above, on a busy main road. The business benefits from a good amount of surrounding parking.
The shuttered premises provide good sized shop floor with display areas, good sized ‘L’ shaped service counter, cash machines, rear store room and staff WC facilities.
• Taking £5,000 per week plus £500 per week Lottery & £300 per week Payzone
• End of purpose built parade
• Busy main road
• Scope for longer opening hours
• Cash Machine £1,200 per annum & Hermes Parcel service £150 per week
• News Sheet £2,308 per week at cost
• 5 morning & 5 evening rounds Monday to Friday, 6 rounds Saturday & 6 rounds Sunday
• Rent £139 per week including VAT
• Hours of Opening 5:00am – 6:00pm Monday to Friday & 5:00am – 3:00pm Saturday & Sunday
• 15 lease from 2011, with 3 yearly rent reviews
5:00am – 6:00pm Monday to Friday & 5:00am – 3:00pm Saturday & Sunday
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business