Ban-diuc, Quay Close, Inveraray, PA32 8XA
• Fantastic licensed restaurant/coffee shop opportunity
• Stunning trading position overlooking Loch Fyne
• Within historic and picturesque village
• Benefitting from high levels of tourism
• Designed and fitted to high standard (c.40 covers)
• 3-bed accommodation available subject to separate negotiation
• New lease available
The Business/ Opportunity:
Our client purchased the property, which previously traded as the Poachers Coffee House, in September 2009 before undertaking a complete refurbishment of the property and rebranding it.
Ban-diuc, is Gaelic for Duchess, a nod to the history of the property, which was built by the Duke of Argyll in the 19th Century in memory of his wife, and has traded as a tearoom, coffee shop or restaurant ever since.
Ban-diuc has most recently traded as a restaurant & grill, and before that an Indian restaurant, and can easily lend itself to suit a variety of cuisine styles without any real capital expenditure required. It is felt that it would be ideal for an Indian or Chinese restaurant given the lack of competition in the area, however would just as easily suit another style of operation.