An opportunity to acquire a reputable lift engineering company specialising in the modernisation and repairs of hydraulic elevator systems. Benefiting from a 17-year trading history, this company provides its trade customers with hydraulic knowledge and expertise, as highly experienced contractors within the lift industry. They are on a number of approved supplier lists.
The business enjoys a strong customer base consisting of prominent lift engineering companies, predominantly headquartered in the Southeast of England. The company’s customer base features a roster of well-known lift engineering firms, ranging from independent businesses with a number of regional branches across the UK, to large industry players with a global presence.
The company’s professional team of engineers have the experience and ability to confidently undertake repairs or replacement of any lift equipment from all manufacturers.
All of the engineers are fully qualified to industry standards at NVQ3 or higher and the business is ISO 9001:2015 certified and Safe Contractor approved. Over the years, the business has developed a network of key supplier partnerships with a range of lift manufacturing specialists and lubricant providers.
This company is highly profitable and is positioned for scale, with identified opportunities for growth. As such it presents an attractive acquisition for investments firms or trade buyers alike. The company has engaged the services of a Business consultant to implement a succession plan to minimise disruption to the business, and ensure future growth opportunities.
• Lift engineering company specialising in the modernisation and repairs of hydraulic elevator systems
• Succession plan in place
• Highly profitable with 18-year trading record.
• Thriving trade customer base of UK operators and global companies.
• Excellent reputation in the industry, on approved supplier list.
• Highly qualified and dedicated engineering team.
• ISO 9001:2015 certified and SafeContractor approved.
• Scalable business with identified growth opportunities.