Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Licensed restaurant premises (not trading), occupying a prominent corner site, sought after fashionable thoro’fare, city centre, southampton. Former Chinese Restaurant - suitable for many styles of cuisine. Character prop. has imposing portico frontage. Attractively decorated restaurant – seats 40+ with well-equipped catering kitchen. Offered with a new lease – length negotiable – at initial rental of £19,000 p.a.x. - £20,000 (Ref. C.3736)
The premises are offered with a new lease, the length of which is negotiable, commencing at an initial rental of £19,000 per annum, exclusive.
£19,000 per annum
The restaurant occupies a prominent corner site, in a sought after fashionable thoroughfare, in the city centre.
• Character end of terrace property has an imposing portico frontage
• Twin wooden entrance doors give access to a lobby, with dining area beyond
• Attractively decorated restaurant has a feature chandelier
• 13 tables comfortably accommodate 40 plus covers
• Well equipped central bar servery includes a double door fridge, glass washer, warm plate cupboard, stainless steel sink unit and there is a hoist from the basement kitchen
• Leading off the restaurant there are separate ladies’ and gentlemen’s toilets and an entrance door from the side of the building
• The basement kitchen is well fitted and equipped and includes a long stainless steel extraction hood, an 8-burner gas cooker and a convection oven, etc.
• Adjoining the kitchen there is a wash-up area, a store room with 3 freezers and a further store room with a commercial dishwasher and 2 freezers
Former Chinese Restaurant - suitable for many styles of cuisine.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business