Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Lock-Up Restaurant With Full On- & Off-Licences, Centre Of Waterside Town, On The Fringes Of New Forest, Hants. Situated close to large car park. Offering burger, steak & rib style menu. Furnished in contemporary style with seating for 44 covers, plus outside seating for 12. Comprehensively equipped catering kitchen & space to park 2 cars. Run by Vendor on chef/patron basis. Open 6 days pw. Takings £3,000 pw. GP 70%. Scope for Sunday opening & deliveries. 25 yr lease from April 2014 at current rental of £11,600 p.a.x. - £54,950 + S.A.V. (Ref. C.3762)
The premises are held on a lease for a term of 25 years, which commenced on 14 April 2014. We understand that there are 5 yearly rent reviews and we are advised that the current rental amounts to £11,600 per annum.
£11,600 per annum
Situated in the centre of a waterside town on the fringes of the New Forest. Located in a small pedestrianised shopping precinct, with a large pay and display car park nearby.
• Approached from the precinct, where there are 5 tables with seating for 12
• The Restaurant has an attractive frontage with 4 arched windows and an entrance door with lobby to one side
• Furnished in a contemporary style with 11 tables accommodating 44 covers
• To the rear of the Restaurant there is a corrugated metal fronted wood topped bar servery with touch screen till, 2-head espresso coffee machine, 2 under-counter fridges and an electric hoist to the first floor kitchen
• Leading off the dining area there are separate ladies’ and gentlemen’s toilets
• The comprehensively equipped catering kitchen is located on the first floor and includes a Blue Seal turbo-fan oven, a double grill, a 2-pan deep fryer, a 4-burner gas hob, an extraction system, 2 microwave ovens, stainless steel preparation tables, a fridge and a fridge/freezer, a dishwasher, 2 sinks and a hot water boiler. There is also an electric hoist to the ground floor bar servery
• Also on the first floor there is a store room with ice maker, a stock room with 3 freezers and a fridge and a small office
• To the rear of the premises there is a bin area with 2 parking spaces
Scope for Sunday opening and deliveries.
Open Monday to Friday from 11.00 am to 2.30 pm, reopening at 6.00 pm to 9.00 pm last orders and open on Saturday from 11.00 am to 10.00 pm last orders. Closed Sunday.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business