Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Elegant, recently refurbished restaurant in the heart of Eastbourne
• Extremely prominent position on almost opposite the railway station
• Main restaurant has approximately 80 covers plus outside seating for a further 24 covers
• Serving area and an additional bar
• Premises have a full 7-day week late alcohol licence
• Premises are available to let on a new 15-year lease
The premises are available to let on a new 15-year full repairing and insuring lease, with a passing rent of £45,000 p.a.
£45,000 per annum
The restaurant trades from an extremely prominent position on Grove Road, in the sought after ‘Little Chelsea’ area almost directly opposite the Eastbourne mainline railway station.
The premises itself is arranged on ground and first floor with front forecourt and a rear vehicular service yard. The main frontage of the shop is approximately 37ft.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business