Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
3.00 am full on-lic. ‘fringe’ theatre & themed sports bar premises, close to the guild hall, in cultural quarter, city centre, southampton. Offering a rare opportunity. Suitable for many styles of trade. Ground flr themed sports bar has eye-catching folding door frontage, with pavement seating for 50. The bar has a standing capacity for 120 people & includes a fully equipped commercial catering kitchen (3-phase). First flr ‘fringe’ theatre is decorated in style of a bygone music hall & has capacity for 177 people (standing). The first flr also has 2 bars & 2 staff bedrooms. 10 yr lease from march 2015 at £35,000 p.a. Plus vat. – Oiro £40,000 (ref. F.3810)
If interested, please contact us by filling the form given below.
10 years from March 2015. Rent: £35,000 per annum plus VAT.
£35,000 per annum
There are 2 staff bedrooms, which comprise: a single bedroom with en suite shower and toilet and a double bedroom with separate shower and toilet, together with a shared kitchen.
Located opposite the Guild Hall in the Cultural Quarter of Southampton city centre.
• Ground floor themed Sports Bar has an eye-catching frontage with 5-folding doors and pavement seating * for 40/50 people (* subject to Local Authority Licence)
• The Sports Bar has a standing capacity for 120 people and was only refurbished in January/February 2020 – so has never traded
• The Bar has a split-level trading area, with occasional seating, and is decorated in the colours of Southampton FC, the walls being decked with Saints memorabilia
• There is a long central servery with display fridges and an adjoining wash-up area
• A passageway and stairs give access down to a 2-section cellar and a spirit bottle store
• Leading off the Bar there is a fully equipped commercial catering kitchen that has, we understand, the benefit of a 3-phase electricity supply and includes a non-slip floor covering, lined walls and a stainless steel extraction system
• Also on the ground floor there are separate ladies’ and gent’s toilets facilities
• The ‘fringe’ Theatre is situated on the first floor of the premises, being approached from the street via twin half-glazed entrance doors, where there is a ticket desk and stairs up
• Until ‘lockdown’ in March 2020 the Theatre was a regular host to acts such as: cabarets, burlesques, comedies, plays, musicals and live music, etc., as well as private hire
• The Theatre has a standing capacity for 177 people and is decorated in the style of a bygone music hall, having a wooden floor, dark red colour embossed wallpaper with gold painted upper brickwork, 2 large chandeliers and approximately 135 red velour upholstered gold painted banquet style chairs
• To one end of the Theatre there is a raised stage with lighting rig above, beyond which there is a dressing room with shower and wash hand basin
• At the other end of the Theatre there is a fully equipped bar servery with raised sound and lighting deck above
• Also on the first floor there is a small Interval Bar, a spirit bottle store and 4 customer toilets
• In addition there are 2 staff bedrooms, which comprise: a single bedroom with en suite shower and toilet and a double bedroom with separate shower and toilet, together with a shared kitchen
• On the second floor there is an office, store room and a staff toilet
Offering a rare opportunity as a venue that is readily suitable for many styles of trade.
Both the ground floor Sports Bar and the first floor ‘fringe’ Theatre have the benefit of a full on-licence from 10.00 am to 3.00 am during the week and 2.00 am on Sunday.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business