Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Broadsands Bistro & Café is largely unrecognisable following significant positive investment to the property over the past two years, which has greatly improved the business and put a positive spin on the location. Whilst Broadsands has never struggled to attract visitors (both holiday makers and locals) the redevelopment of the site to form top class facilities has changed the entire demographic of the location and who now comes to the area. The Venue provide internal seating for 40+, external seating (part in an enclosed glass façade courtyard) of 180+, which of course doesn’t include the beach and extensive ancillary areas such as the substantial and state of the art kitchen, the business is set to only keep improving on it’s positive trade trajectory. There is also the added benefit of a high gross profit margin ice cream parlour and a premises licence for on and off sales.
• Our Ref: CD-40023
• Iconic position situated in on the SW coast path
• Extensive recent rebuild / refurbishment (£150k+)
• 40+ internal covers & 180+ external covers
• Ice cream parlour / with beachside serving hatch
• Ancillary areas inc substantial com kitchen
• Licensed for on & off sales
• Day trade only (seasonal hours)
• High Turnover & Excellent Profits
• LH Price: £375,000
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business