Leasehold Japanese Restaurant & Takeaway located in Derby. City centre location and comes fully fitted. Would suit many cuisines.
Veritas Business Sales are privileged to offer to the market this delightful Japanese Restaurant & Takeaway which is located in Derby. The business was established by our client 2 years ago but sadly hasn’t traded since October 2020 due to the Covid Lockdown. The restaurant is now being offered for sale due to other business commitments needing their attention.
Since ownership there has been significant investment internally and externally. The equipment along with the fixtures & fittings are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. Sakura Valley Derby was owner operated and when trading had an average weekly turnover of circa £3,500. They served a fine range of traditional Japanese cuisine. Approximately 80% of their trade was pre-booked tables and walk-ins with the remaining 20% via takeaway.
We believe that there is further potential to increase trade should you wish, by extending upon the current opening times, increasing the seating as well as joining the online delivery portals such as Just Eat. The business built a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such had a high level of regular and repeat trade along with plenty of passing trade. This is a great opportunity to purchase a fully fitted restaurant which is a great base to build upon and or turn the space into a cuisine of your choice. An early viewing is highly recommended as this is one not to be missed.