Leasehold Fish & Chip takeaway located In Nuneaton. Three bedroom flat above & includes a three bedroom detached bungalow. Established and profitable business.
Veritas Business Sales are privileged to offer to the market this respected Fish & Chip takeaway which is located in Nuneaton. The premises has traded as a takeaway for circa 45 years and has been in the hands of the same family for the past 30 years. My client has been at the helm for the past 6 years and is now offering the business for sale so that they can enjoy a well deserved retirement.
Since ownership there has been continual investment to include new equipment along with fixtures & fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. Weddington Fish & Chips is owner operated with the help of 1 full time & 8 part time member of staff and has a weekly turnover in excess of £10,000. Further information on turnover will be discussed on application. They serve a fine range of fish & chips, pies, saveloys, condiments, kebabs, burgers, southern fried chicken and cold drinks. Approximately 85% of trade is walk-in with the remaining 15% being delivered out by Uber Eats. The shop has the benefit of a self-contained three bedroom flat above which could be sub-let and a purpose built detached three bedroom bungalow which the shop owners can either live in or sub-let.
We believe that a new owner could increase trade by extending the current opening times, increasing the food offering by adding pizzas and by joining more of the on-line delivery portals such as Just eat & Deliveroo. The business has built a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade. This is a superb opportunity to purchase an established business which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this is not to be missed.