Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Leasehold Fish & Chip Takeaway Located In Stoke on Trent. High turnover business. Well established. Prominent main road location. Comes with accommodation above.
Veritas Business Sales are privileged to offer to the market this delightful Fish & Chip Takeaway which is located in Stoke on Trent. The business was established by our client 30 years ago and is now being offered for sale so that they can enjoy a well deserved retirement.
Since ownership there has been continual investment in new equipment along with fixtures & fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. Ash Bank Road Fish & Chips is owner operated with the help of 4 part time and 2 casual members of staff and boasts a very high weekly turnover. They serving a fine range of fish & chips, along with, pies, saveloys, southern fried chicken, condiments, kebabs, burgers and cold drinks. Approximately 80% of the trade is walk-in with the remaining 20% via Just Eat.
We believe that there is further potential to increase trade should you wish, by extending upon the current opening times. The business has built a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade along with plenty of passing trade. This is a great opportunity to purchase an established, high turnover business which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this is one not to be missed.
New lease available
Term: 15 years +
Rent: £16,000 pa
£16,000 per annum
Bathroom with bath and wash basin
Lounge or second bedroom
W/C with wash basin
This thriving and unopposed Fish & Chip Takeaway is located in Stoke on Trent in the county of Staffordshire. Situated within a prominent and highly visible trading position on Ash Bank Road (A52) and next to a Post Office/Off-Licence and Sandwich Bar. The immediate area has plenty of industry, businesses and residential properties which brings high levels of footfall to the area. You have easy access to Stoke on Trent city centre which is (3.7 miles).
Takeaway comprising: serve over sales counter with EPOS till system, COVID-19 screen, 3 pan range (Preston & Thomas) with 2 chip boxes & 1 scraps box, upright drinks fridge, 6 pot dry bain-marie, steamer, worktop with base units, 8 menu boards, stainless steel work table, stainless steel wash basin, single kebab rack (Archway), double kebab rack (Archway), 2 electric knives, 3 pot wet bain-marie, 2 slice toaster, stainless steel worktop with storage cupboards below, microwave (Kenwood), extraction canopy, saladette with marble top and 2 door undercounter fridge, wall mounted Tv and wall mounted till display screen.
Office with desk, chair, seating and CCTV monitor.
Hallway with stainless steel fish fridge and small chest freezer.
Chipping room with walk-in freezer, storage racking, potato chipper (Bold), potato peeler (Bold), stainless steel potato soak tub and 4 plastic potato soak tubs.
Kitchen comprising: 2 metal storage racking units, walk-in cold room, stainless steel table, batter mixer, commercial microwave (Panasonic), domestic microwave (Russell Hobbs), 4 ring gas hob/oven, extraction canopy, washing machine (Samsung), dryer (Creda), stainless steel double sink drainer, 4 pot dry bain-marie, 2 wall mounted metal storage shelves and combination boiler (Worcester Bosch).
Storeroom with potato storage area and metal table and rear exit door.
Storeroom x 2.
The premises benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
Rear yard/garden. Frontage with off road parking for (2).
Monday – Saturday – 11.45am – 2.00pm– 4.30am – 9.00pm
Except Fridays – 11.45am – 2.00pm– 4.30am – 9.30pm
Sunday – closed
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business