Leasehold Fish & Chip Takeaway located in Blurton, Stoke on Trent. Large site and comes with 4 bedroom accommodation. Large car park to the frontage.
Veritas Business Sales are privileged to offer to the market this unopposed Fish & Chip Takeaway which is located in Stoke on Trent. The business has been established for over 40 years and has been in the careful hands of our client for the past 7 years. They are now offering the business for sale so that they can enjoy a well deserved retirement.
Since ownership there has been continual investment in new equipment along with fixtures & fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. St Mary’s Fish Bar is owner operated with the help of 3 part time members of staff and has an average weekly turnover of circa £6,500. They serving a fine range of fish & chips, along with, pies, saveloys, southern fried chicken, condiments, kebabs, burgers and cold drinks. Approximately 85% of the trade is walk-in with the remaining 15% is delivery via Uber Eats.
We believe that there is further potential to increase trade should you wish, by extending upon the current opening times and increasing the food offering. The business has built a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade along with plenty of passing trade. This is a great opportunity to purchase an established takeaway which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this is one not to be missed.