Leasehold Fish & Chip Takeaway located in Long Lawford, Rugby. Village location with further potential. Ideal starter business.
Veritas Business sales are delighted to offer for sale this delightful Fish & Chip Takeaway which is located in Long Lawford. The business has been established for over 8 years and has been in the careful hands of our client since January 2020. The takeaway is now being offered for sale so that they can enjoy a well deserved retirement.
Since ownership they have kept the premises in good order and comes fully equipped along with fixtures and fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which means that any new purchaser will not need to spend any additional funds for some time. Lawford Chippy is owner operated with the help of 1 part time member of staff and has a weekly turnover of between £1,000-£1,300, operating on relatively short hours. Approximately 90% of the turnover is walk trade with the remaining 10% coming from Just Eat and Deliveroo. They serve traditional fish & chips, pies, pasties, kebabs, burgers, sausages, chicken, condiments and cold drinks.
We believe that there is further potential to increase trade by extending the current opening times, increasing the food offering by serving pizzas and southern fried chicken and by taking card payments. The business enjoys a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade. This is a superb opportunity to purchase an established business with further potential which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended.