Leasehold Fish & Chip Takeaway located in Kirkby In Ashfield. Prominent main road location. Self contained three bedroom accommodation above. Only operates 31 hours per week. Comes fully fitted.
Veritas Business Sales are privileged to offer to the market this respected Fish & Chip takeaway which is located in Kirkby In Ashfield. The business has been established for circa 20 years and has been in the careful hands of our client for the past 4 years. The shop has been leased out but the owner is now taking back control and offering the takeaway for sale so that he can concentrate on other business interests.
Since ownership there has been continual investment to include new equipment along with fixtures & fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. Georgios is operated by 1 full time & 6 part time member of staff and 3 delivery drivers. They have an average weekly turnover of circa £8,000 operating on just 31 hours. They serve a fine range of fish & chips, pies, saveloys, condiments, kebabs, burgers, chicken, pizzas, and cold drinks. Approximately 70% of trade is walk-in with the remaining 30% being delivered out by their own website and on-line portal websites such as Food Hub &Just Eat.
We believe that there is potential to increase revenue should you wish, by extending the current opening times and having an owner operator at the helm. The business has built a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade. This is a superb opportunity to purchase an established business turnkey takeaway which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this gem is not to be missed.