Leasehold Fish & Chip Takeaway located in the highly desirable tourist town of Bakewell. Business is operated on just 24 hours per week. Huge potential. First floor 24 seater restaurant is soon to be ready.
Veritas Business Sales are privileged to offer to the market this delightful Fish & Chip Takeaway located in the heart of Bakewell. The business was established by our client 2 years ago and is now being offered for sale so to concentrate on other businesses interests. Since ownership there has been significant investment, the whole internal building has seen a complete refurbishment to the highest specification and the owner has estimated the total refurbishment has cost over £100k. All the equipment was purchased as new and some of the equipment is still within warranty. The equipment along with fixtures & fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. On the first floor the space has been left as a shell for the new owners where they can utilise the space for a studio apartment (Kitchen and lounge area), or a new (24) cover restaurant area. This will be left as a shell for the new owners to put their own stamp on decor and soft furnishings. Catch 32 is owner operated with the help of 2 part time has an average weekly turnover of circa £6,500 on just 24 hours of trading. They serve a fine range of traditional fish & chips, along with, fish cakes, battered sausage, chicken nuggets, Whitby Scampi, Yorkshire Fish Cakes, condiments, and cold drinks. Approximately 80% of the trade is walk-in with the remaining 20% via their website on click and collect.
We believe that there is further potential to increase trade should you wish, by extending upon the current opening times, increasing the food offering as well as joining the online delivery portals such as Just Eat. The business has built a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade along with plenty of passing tourist trade. This is a great opportunity to purchase an established, high turnover business which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this is one not to be missed.