Leasehold Fast Food Takeaway Located In Stourbridge. Prominent trading position opposite the bus station and just a short walk to the town centre. A5 consent and comes fully fitted.
Veritas Business Sales are privileged to offer to the market this Fast Food takeaway which is located in Stourbridge. The business was established in 2016 and has been in the careful hands of our client for the past 2 years and is reluctantly being offered for sale due to ill health.
Since ownership there has been continual investment in new equipment along with fixtures & fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. Station Grill is owner operated with the help of 5 full time members of staff along with 1 part time delivery driver. The takeaway has an average weekly turnover of £3,500-£4,000 with the split being approximately 15% walk-in trade and the remaining 85% on deliveries from the online portals, Just Eat, Uber Eats and Deliveroo. They serve a fine range of pizzas, peri peri chicken, burgers, doner kebabs, southern fried chicken, fish & chips, baguettes, paninis, sides, desserts, ice cream and soft drinks.
We believe that a new owner operator could increase trade should they wish, by extending the current opening times. The business has built a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade. This is a superb opportunity to purchase a ready made takeaway with further potential which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this is one not to be missed.