Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Leasehold Cafe/Bakery & Sandwich Bar Takeaway located in Wednesbury. Prominent trading location. Comes fully equipped. Further potential and can trade evenings as a restaurant.
Veritas Business Sales are delighted to offer for sale this delightful Café/Bakery & Sandwich Bar Takeaway which is located in Wednesbury. The premises were transformed into what you see today by the current owner back in October 2017. The business is reluctantly being offered for sale due to unforeseen personal reasons. Since ownership my client has refurbished, redecorated and invested in in brand new equipment along with fixtures & fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. Le Bakery is overseen by the owner and employs the help of 3 full time members of staff. They have an average weekly turnover of circa £3,500 and if they choose to turn on Uber Eats, it generates an additional £1,500 per week. If they turn on Just Eat that generates an additional £400 per day. They café serve a fine range of cooked breakfasts, freshly cut sandwiches & baguettes, jacket potatoes, toasties, salad boxes, daily specials, chicken wings, pizza slices, hot dogs, burgers, fries, sausage rolls, pasties, breads, cakes, specialist teas & coffees and cold drinks. Approximately 70% of the trade is taken away and the remaining 30% is enjoyed in the cosy and relaxed café.
We believe that there is further potential to increase revenue should you wish, by extending upon the current opening times, opening on Sundays and pushing outside catering. The business already enjoys a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade along with many new visitors. This is a superb opportunity to purchase a thriving business which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this gem is not to be missed.
Term: 10 years
Remaining: 7 years
Rent: £10,000 pa
Business Rates: zero
£10,000 per annum
This respected Café/Bakery & Sandwich Bar Takeaway is located in large market town of Wednesbury. Situated within a prominent and highly visible trading position on a busy road which is surrounded by other independent retail businesses along with large retailers. The immediate area is densely populated with residential properties and nearby you have plenty of industrial businesses and retail shopping parks. Wednesbury town centre is (1.5 miles), West Bromwich (3 miles) and junction 9 of the M6 motorway is (1.7 miles) which gives easy access to all major motorway networks.
Café & bakery comprising: tables & chairs to cover (20), condiments draw & bin, 2 large serve over chilled display counters, hot food display counter, 2 door Coca-Cola fridge, 3 wall mounted menu boards, sales counter with 2 EPOS tills, window display, portable air-con unit, worktop with bread display shelves, jacket potato oven (King Edward), 4 pot wet bain-marie (Buffalo), blender (Ninja), 2 head espresso coffee machine (Black & White), coffee grinder, fitted units with worktop and metal wash basin.
Kitchen comprising: storage unit for crockery & cutlery, metal wash basin, upright freezer (Indesit), upright freezer, 2 door stainless steel fridge (Foster), stainless steel prep table with commercial tin opener, chest freezer, under counter fridge (Hotpoint), microwave (Kenwood), 2 stainless steel tables, 6 slice toaster, rice cooker, 4 ring electric hob/oven, extraction canopy, convection oven (Turbo fan), dual deep fat fryer (Modena), 4 pot wet bain-marie (Buffalo), stainless steel double sink, panini machine (Lincat) and CCTV monitor (4 camera system).
Staff W/C with wash basin.
Rear yard/garden with bin area. Frontage with ample off road parking.
EPC rating D
Monday – Saturday – 9.00am – 3.00pm
Sunday – closed
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business