Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Leasehold Burger & Pizza Takeaway Located In Rednal. A5 Consent. Easy to operate. Ideal starter business.
Veritas Business Sales are privileged to offer to the market this unopposed Burger & Pizza Takeaway which is located in Rednal. The premises has been a Café for circa 30 years and was transformed into what you see today back July 2018. My clients purchased the business back in November 2020 and are reluctantly offering the business for sale due to unforeseen health reasons.
The business comes with new equipment along with fixtures & fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. The Grill Box is operated by 2 full time and 1 part time members of staff and has an average weekly turnover of £3,000. The menu offers burgers, pizzas, peri peri chicken, wraps, grill boxes, rice boxes, fries, sides, dips, desserts, milkshakes and soft drinks. There is a small seating area within the retail area where approximately 15% of turnover is walk-in trade and the remaining 85% form the online delivery portals such as Just Eat, Uber Eats, Deliveroo and Food Hub.
We believe that there is further potential to increase revenue by expanding on the current opening times and increasing the food offering. The business has within a short space of time built a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade. This is a superb opportunity to purchase a young growing business which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this is not to be missed.
Original Term: 5 years
Remaining: 4 years 8 months
Reviewed : 3 yearly
Rent: £7,800 pa
£7,800 per annum
This delightful Takeaway is located within a busy parade on the main Bristol Road South in Rednal Birmingham. The area has seen expansion with new housing and is very close to the new Longbridge retail complex, which boasts the largest Marks & Spencer in the West Midlands and the improved Longbridge train station. Adjacent you have McDonalds Restaurant and Morrison's Supermarket and it also gives easy access to the M5 and all major motorway networks.
Retail area comprising: seating area for (6), sales counter with EPOS till system, 4 wall mounted monitor/menu boards, stainless steel work table, dual deep fat fryer (Lincat), Chargrill (Blue Seal), extraction canopy, saladette with 3 door undercounter fridge (Polar) and upright drinks fridge.
Preparation room comprising: commercial microwave (Samsung), ice cream machine (Blue ice), food warmer, hotplate, work tops and base units. Kitchen comprising: conveyor belt pizza oven (Moretti Forni), saladette with marble worktop and 3 door undercounter fridge, stainless steel double sink with directional hose, dishwasher, wash basin, chest freezer (Hotpoint), 2 stainless steel prep tables and combination boiler.
Staff W/C with wash basin.
Rear yard Storeroom with 4 x chest freezers, storage racking, chicken fryer and dough roller.
Monday – Sunday – 4.00pm – 10.00pm
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business