Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Leading Online Fishing Tackle Retailer
• Stockist of a wide range of quality brands
• Business established over 15 years
• Well-presented retail unit
• Located in sought after Devon market town
• Healthy turnover and profits with scope to improve
• Excellent reputation for first-class service
• Desirable trading position in a busy area
• Fantastic change of lifestyle opportunity
• Ideal bolt-on acquisition for a likeminded business
• Good mix of complementary businesses nearby
• Plenty of customer parking nearby
• Retirement sale
Falcon Commercial is delighted to offer this established fishing tackle retailer for sale, which enjoys an ever-growing online following. It has been under the proud ownership of our clients since 2003 and is now reluctantly being offered to the market as the owner’s wish to semi-retire.
This rarely available opportunity has established itself as one of the UK’s premier online fishing tackle retailers mainly due to the professional way the business is run. It comes with the bonus of a superbly fitted store, along with knowledgeable and friendly staff. Online sales continue to grow via the e-commerce website, which is well maintained and features highly in Google rankings and generates over 80% of the businesses sales.
Our clients enjoy an all year round trade which is in the region of £240,000 with a gross profit in the region of £113,000. This is derived from a wide range of fly fishing supplies, sea fishing equipment and leisure gear.
The business is pleased to be main dealers for numerous manufacturers, which include: Sage, Vision, Rio Fly-fishing, Loop, Greys, Redington, Fishpond and Orvis.
The premises are presented to a high standard, and all fixtures and fittings are included in the sale price. This would make an ideal lifestyle change opportunity with early interest strongly recommended as businesses of this quality rarely become available on the market.
The business would also benefit significantly by adopting a more vigorous marketing policy of its excellent existing products along with further development of a social media presence, to improve upon the already very respectable levels of turnover it has achieved since being established by the current proprietor, with the aid of just one experienced and motivated assistant who would be an asset to any purchase.
We are advised that the business is currently held on a rolling rental agreement. However, it is very likely that the landlord will grant a new lease to suitable applicants.
Exceptionally well presented and maintained retail unit which enjoys a highly visible market square trading position in a popular Devon town. There is a good mix of complementary businesses close by, and the premises are fitted to create highly functional internal business accommodation.
There are ample car parking facilities close by.
• Well fitted open plan retail area with an extensive range of high quality fixed and freestanding purpose-built display rails, shelving and furniture.
• Office area
• Rear yard
• Shared parking
• 9.00am – 4.00pm Monday to Friday
• 10.00am – Mid day Saturday
• Closed Sunday
• Closed Bank Holidays
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business