Leading North East Schoolwear & Workwear RETAILER
The Exit Co is delighted to bring to market this rare opportunity to acquire on a FREEHOLD basis, one of the Norths leading Schoolwear and workwear Retailers.
This is a highly locally respected business with a highly and well-developed customer base trading since 2013 covering more than 4 x Academy Schools, and 16 x Primary Schools, this is in addition to the retail shop, and online e-commerce facility activity for both school and Workwear.
Key points for the business are as follows :-
• Our clients retail outlet operates from two floors, the ground floor occupies 1300 square feet, and first floor 1200 square feet, there is in addition more storage capacity ensuring that the business can fully meet all the stock demands during the busier periods in the school year.
• Fully Functional and well-established e-commerce website
• At the present time the business is carrying more than £100k worth of stock.
• There is an In-House embroidery facility ensuring a quick turnaround for all clients
• Owners are willing to make themselves available to a new owner to help safeguard the continuity and ensure an easy transition.
• Business for sale due to the current owners wish to concentrate more fully on other business interests.
• Attractive Business
• Town Centre location
• High Turnover
• Close to Local Amenities
• Fully Fitted
• Established Business
• Car Park available opposite trading premises
• Company for Sale
• Accounts Available upon request and completion of our NDA
This is a well-established and profitable business which has significant potential for further future growth.
The Business is For Sale and sold as, Freehold Premises, trading as a going concern and Includes All fixtures, and fittings.
Offers are invited for this business in Excess of
£375,000 for the Freehold interest and share of the business
£145,000 for the Leasehold interest of the business. Annual Rental would be £20,000 per annum. (A new full repair & Insurance lease would be granted).
Any of the above do not include the stock, we would propose upon the successful acceptance of a full and reasonable offer that prior to completion we would have a full and professional stock valuation, which would be made available for the perusal of all parties concerned.
Further detailed information, including annual trading accounts will be released upon receipt of ours only signed non-Disclosure agreement. The seller will expect interested parties to have a sound finance plan in place for the purchase, and sight of suitability in terms of funds available would be required prior to meeting our clients
After purchase support:
The seller is prepared to provide and offer an agreed period of guidance to support the new owner(s) to ensure a smooth transition.