Close

Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale

Worldwide

Advertisement

Landscaping And Grounds Maintenance Business In Yorkshire For Sale

South Yorkshire, UK
Asking Price:
£250,000
Turnover:
£660,318
Net Profit:
£50K - £100K

FOR SALE: A landscaping and grounds maintenance business located in Yorkshire.

Alexander Mackie Associates Ltd. are delighted to offer to market this long established profitable landscaping and grounds maintenance business having a turnover of circa. £660,000.00 for Y.E. 31st March 2021, circa 65% of which is attributed to design and build work whilst the remaining 35% is attributable to maintenance contracts.

No premises are being included in the below asking price, however the vendor would be prepared to offer his existing premises on a rental basis should these be required. The existing premises comprise a yard, a glasshouse an office facility and containers.

A superb opportunity for a new purchaser to further develop this long established, well respected business.

We are seeking a guide price of £250,000.00 for 100% of the issued shares in the company.

For further information including accountancy information, a fixtures, fittings and equipment list and a staff list a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) will need to be signed. If you would like to receive an NDA please reply to this advert quoting reference number 9249LB.

Business Operation

Reasons for selling:

Retirement

Employees:
16
Years established:
Since 2000

Other Information

Support & training:

The vendor is prepared to offer a handover period.

Relocatable:
This business can be relocated.

Contact Alexander Mackie Associates

  1. This email address is already registered. Log in to continue.
      1. Postcode not found. Please try again

    1. or
  1. What will I receive?

    BusinessesForSale.com is committed to protecting your privacy. Ticking this box means you are consenting to us sending you marketing emails.

    You will receive newsletters, updates and offers about business and franchise opportunities. We will also send you information about related business and franchise events.

    You can change your mind at any time by clicking unsubscribe in the footer of our emails.

    Find out more about what we do with your information in our privacy policy.

  2. What will happen?

    When you tick this box we will pass a copy of your details (excluding your message) along with the name of the business you enquired on to finance specialists ASC Finance. They will contact you about financing your business purchase.

By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our terms and conditions. Please note that BusinessesForSale.com will send the above details to Alexander Mackie Associates. For more information about how we use your data, read our privacy policy.

Selling your business?

If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.

Sell Your Business