Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• All day opening Lakeland country inn
• Charming village in the southern fells of the Lake District National Park
• Traditional eclectic bar and restaurant areas with 70 covers
• 5 well appointed en suite guest bedrooms
• Brewery owned property held on a commercial lease
A 17th century all day opening coaching inn and restaurant with 5 en suite guest bedrooms nestled in a beautiful hamlet, at the very heart of the Lake District’s Winster Valley, with stunning views across the surrounding fells. It is popular with tourists and locals and is also a venue for parties, weddings and other functions. The letting rooms attract commercial trade, tourists and walkers. Confidential abridged accounts approved by Chartered Accountants will be made available to bona fide applicants, normally after viewing.
Turnover: £484,966 net of VAT (y/e 31/12/2016)
Trading Hours: Open all day every day and for food 12 noon to 2pm and 6pm to 9pm Monday to Friday, 12noon to 9pm on Saturdays and Bank Holidays, 12 to 8.30pm on Sundays
Staff: Full and part time staff.
Licence: Full premises licence.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business