Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The Kings Head Hotel can be described in brief as follows:-
* Thriving Market town at the gateway to the North York Moors National Park
* Prominent position in the Market place.
* Period property full of character.
* 8 Letting Bedrooms plus holiday "cottage", 5 Trade rooms - Dining Room, Reception, Lounge, Lounge Bar and Conservatory.
* Good income mix from wet sales, catering and letting rooms.
* Car park, Courtyard and Beer Garden.
FOR SALE - £39,500 FOR THE LEASE, GOODWILL OF THE BUSINESS AND FIXTURES AND FITTINGS PLUS STOCK AT VALUATION
Kirkbymoorside sits about 6 miles to the west of Pickering on the A170. When approaching from Pickering, turn right at the roundabout which leads directly into the Market Place, and the property is found on the left-hand side in High Market Place.
The business trades all year round and the bar operates between 11am and 12 midnight, Monday to Sunday.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business