Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
St Georges Country House Hotel is situated just a short drive from the heart of Perranporth, a small seaside resort town on the north coast of Cornwall, popular with surfers and tourists.
Perranporth is the gateway to one of Cornwall’s most popular and spectacular beaches where the miles of golden sand, huge surf, and sand dunes, jam-packed with wildlife all combine to make a pretty impressive location. Surrounded by countryside that inspired Winston Graham’s swashbuckling Poldark novels, the busy village has plenty of family eateries serving up traditional food along with many cafes and bars that cater for the beach crowd. For the more active, there are surf and kite buggy schools on the beach and from the village the coastal footpath provides some great walking. The town is located 6 miles (10 km) southwest of Newquay and 7 miles (11 km) northwest of Truro.
• Our Ref: CD-20113
• Stunning detached Hotel with far-reaching views
• 8 high quality ensuite letting rooms
• Self-contained letting cottage
• 2/ 3 bed owners accommodation
• Charming sitting rooms and bar area
• Set within 0.5 acre's of well-kept grounds
• Robust income over £135k- 7 months trading (High ANP)
• EPC rating D
• FH Price: £1,100,000 Asking Price
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business