Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Crofton House Hotel is set in a 1850’s villa in a superb position on the English Riviera, a short, level walk to Abbey Park gardens and Torquay Seafront. Torquay town is within easy access and provides a vibrant mix of bars, restaurant s and shops along with the harbour and theatre.
Torquay benefits from easy access to all main arterial road links via the South Devon Bypass connecting to Exeter, Ply mouth and further afield. The area has a busy train line, bus and coach service.
• Our Ref: CD-20069
• Town centre location with sea views
• 20 - en-suite bedrooms, potential for 24 en-suite
• Mature gardens and sun terrace
• Outdoor and indoor (heated) swimming pools
• Parking for 10 vehicles plus free on-street parking
• Fl exible 1- 5-bed owners’ accommodation
• TripAdvisor Guest ratings 5/5 and booking.com 9.5/10
• EPC rating E (108)
• FH Price: £950,000 Guide Price
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business