Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This is a refreshingly modern Property Inventory Report brand servicing local Letting Agents & private Landlords in the South London & Surrey area.
The business carries out independent property reports for let properties (from small studio flats to 7-bedroom mansions and commercial properties) and accurately reports the condition before and after a tenancy.
Current average turnover on a part-time basis is £16,000 per annum.
The flexible nature of the business means it is suitable for those wanting to obtain a business ripe for expansion and backed with a solid brand, or a part-time/semi-retired person looking for additional income that works around their own hours.
This unique, home-based business with incredibly low running costs is a fantastic opportunity for:
- Start-Ups and Inventory beginners looking for a ready-made business to operate as soon as possible
- A current Inventory operator (based anywhere in the UK) seeking a complete modern re-brand
- A local inventory business in the South London / Croydon / Surrey area looking to obtain further clients
Brand & Design: £15,000
- Brand Name & Logo
- Website & Email Address Domain
- Unique Report Templates: Inventory, Check-In & Check Out [MS Excel]
- Invoice Template & Payment Administration [MS Excel]
- Branded Stationary: Business Cards, Letter Heads, Compliment Slips
- Marketing Leaflet Template
- Online & Social pages including 4.2* Google Rating
South London / Surrey client base: £20,000
- Up to 5 regular booking Letting Agent Clients in Local Area
- Report database
Start-Up & Beginner extra essentials: £800
- Comprehensive Inventory Business Manual
- Laser Printer (good condition) & Additional Ink Toners
- Report Binders & A4 Board-Backed Envelopes
- Meter Reading Keys & Equipment
Please note that this is not a franchise. We are selling the business we have created in full.
The business was established in 2015 by a sister team. We are incredibly proud to have built a strong and recognisable Inventory business that stands out amongst the crowd. Our reason for selling is due to familial requirements and career changes.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business